Oct 30, 2012 Blogs
Access to all VMworld 2012 content. Who wouldn’t want that!
If you’re unlucky enough not to have attended VMworld 2012 in San Francisco or Barcelona, you might be in luck! I’m offering a $699 value subscription to all VMworld 2012 content for those that missed the event.
Sessions and labs are available on-demand at your own convenience in the following formats:
- Videos (general sessions and super sessions)
- Flash presentations w/ audio over slides (all breakout sessions)
- PDF downloads (all sessions and labs)
- MP3 podcasts (all sessions)
- Demo videos and scripts (select sessions and labs)
If you’ve attended VMworld, I kindly ask you not to enter in this raffle, unless you have good use for the subscription (birthday gift for your spouse, coworker, boss, etc), so this voucher doesn’t go to waste. Winner will be announced November 7th, 2012 on this blog and via Twitter.
As always, I’m not really interested in mining all your personal data. The Google Docs form will be destroyed after the contest is over, and none of your base are belong to me. Promised.